Monday 10 September 2012



Still round the corner there may wait
A new road or a secret gate,
And though we pass them by today,
Tomorrow we may come this way
And take the hidden paths that run
Towards the Moon or to the Sun.
Apple, thorn, and nut and sloe,
Let them go! Let them go!
Sand and stone and pool and dell,
Fare you well! Fare you well!
 
Lord of the Rings by JRRT (1:3)


Blue, yellow and easy drops of the green – only three colors, you can tell, but they can transfer what variety of shades and emotions. You sometime saw mountains? I don't …to these colors. «Everything is lost in a blue haze». Earlier it were only words, but now they found sense and were filled brightly. With anything incomparable memoirs and emotions. If when the person also thought that he is the tsar of the nature, probably this day it wasn't in mountains. The nature unforgettable beauty appeared before my eyes, and each new turn prepared the new opening, new places which I never saw and I will not see it is more. And I solved yes it is right, the first and the last. Probably, it was my the first and the last, Ice-cream in Kahramanmarash. Also it is necessary to admit that I didn't eat some similar ice-cream more anywhere.
It was my first night without the tent, the first Waterfalls and the mountains, the first peaches directly from a tree the first fig heated up by the sun a. In total in a novelty all for the first time. I think, the word the first is ideally suited to these days off. Equally, as well as opening word.
How many words remained not stated, how many emotions I not in forces to describe, it should be felt, it should be seen. My friends looked at me with easy surprise, let so, but I felt as the child who wants to try everything on tooth. The first unleavened wheat cake from the home furnace, the kind woman which prepares it all the life. For it it simply work. And for me art and the whole world. She never thought that it something special, and I didn't think that it something ordinary. And I thought that there are things which we consider as a trifle, routine, and for someone this small miracle, as a stream in the middle of mountains.
The only thing that afflicted me, it that my friends in Belarus, won't see these miracles, not to share with me pleasure from the seen. It will be only mine precious memoirs, my first time.
Today, sitting at office, I think, how many possibilities we miss, being afraid of something and as presence of friends and people which will tell to you is important fly, forward, be not afraid, after all it is your last chance.

2 comments:

  1. That's the nice thing about writing. If you put a picture or even if you physically take someone to the same place, they wouldn't understand what you feel...

    Instead, by reading what you write I can somehow experience your feelings and imagine the landscape at the same time...

    Nice writing Sara! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this has been written by Yana and not by me ..!! :P

    ReplyDelete