Monday 1 October 2012


Last week went on-arrival training near Istanbul. I want to say thank you coaches. You are very funny guys! It was held at altitude!!!!
What can I say, Istanbul huge city, and 10 hours is not enough, that would bypass it and see what should be seen.









So I made a personal top places that wanted to go. Alas, I was able to see the scheduled only st. Sofia.


The training course rearranged a clear statement schedule of activities. Five days of fun activities and socializing. Great food as well. Classes overlap with games, information filled images. Thus, all of our working memory. The first day of the traditional game "icebergs" in all possible variations. And of course familiar in all variations, allowing a wonderful lesson clearly and concisely express ideas leaving the main thing. The second day was under the EVS and cultural visit to the tourist center of Turkey. The third day filled albatrosses. And on the fourth, I wrote an email. And send it to the future. Their uncertain future.
It is hard to ignore the culture of the albatross. Plain fun clearly demonstrated our stereotypes. And for me, the people opened the other. Equality in society, the pursuit of globalization and cultural otherness. Very often, we forget that we are all different.









The last day for me was painted black. Who would not say that, but many of them I will not see anymore. Is that photo. I wanted to cry. After all, these guys have left a deep imprint on my memory. So thanks to all of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment